Multi-Disciplinary Team Sponsor!
The Multidisciplinary Investigative Team (MDIT)
The Bradford County Multidisciplinary Investigative Team is a collaborative effort between
- the District Attorney’s Office
- state and local law enforcement agencies
- Bradford County Children & Youth Services
- mental health professionals
- victim advocacy organizations
- medical personnel
- Children’s Advocacy Center personnel
to coordinate services for you and your family while your child’s allegation of abuse is under investigation. In order to ensure the safety and protection of children, the law requires that reports of possible abuse of child be investigated. In cases where a crime may have occured, law enforcement must be notified. The MDIT’s primary goal is to reduce the number of times your child will need to talk with different professionals. The MDIT is designed to respond to your questions quickly and sensitively during the investigation.
The Children’s House would like to thank the following businesses for their continued support for our team of professionals. Their support not only makes the difference in the lives of our children, but in the lives of the men and women who give tirelessly to protect and keep our children safe.
1) Applebee’s -Elmira, NY 2) LeRoy’s Gourmet Subs and Pizza – Townada, PA 3) Chili’s – Elmira, NY 3) Red Lobster – Elmira, NY 4) Ruby Tuesday – Elmira, NY 5) Olive Garden – Elmira, NY 6) Blimpie – Elmira, NY 7) T.G.I. Friday’s – Elmira, NY 8) Panera Bread – Elmira, NY 9) Subway – Sayre, PA
THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF THE BRADFORD COUNTY’S MDIT FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
If you would like more information on how your business could assist the MDIT and get your business listed above, please contact the Children’s House @ 1-570-265-4132