The Community Partners Program is not designed to support any one “event.” Our Community Partners are our closest allies in the fight against child abuse. As a partner in the CAC Community Partners Program your company will join the Children’s Advocacy Center in our efforts to end child abuse all year round. With your help, we can stop child abuse…one child at a time.
Community Partner- $5,000
- As a Community Partner, your company logo will listed on the CAC website
- Recognition as Community Partner at all CAC events
- Company logo on Community Partners master banner for use at all events held throughout the year
- Community Partners will be recognized in a full page advertisement in the Daily Review a minimum of one time per year
- The Children’s Advocacy Center will serve as a resource for your company for child abuse issues, including training, guidance and input from the trained professionals on staff at the CAC.
For information on how to become a community partner please contact
Edith Jordan – Director