The Community Partners Program is not designed to support any one event. Our Community Partners are our closest allies in the fight against child abuse. As a member of the CAC Community Partners Program your company will team with the Children’s Advocacy Center in our efforts to end child abuse. With your help, we can stop child abuse…one child at a time.
Community Partner- $5,000
- Your company logo will be displayed on the CAC website
- You will receive recognition as a Community Partner at all CAC events
- Your company logo will be displayed on our Community Partners master banner for use at all events held throughout the year
- Your company will be recognized in a full page advertisement in the Daily Review a minimum of one time per year
- The Children’s Advocacy Center will serve as a resource for your company for child abuse issues, including training, guidance and input from the trained professionals on staff at the CAC
For information on how to become a community partner please contact us at 570-265-4132 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org